Friday 15 August 2014

When seeking for something different in Mykonos, Greece!


I go for many years to Mykonos, usually in summer time! Although most people think that Mykonos is the island of party- fun, I go there to relax ... since the island is not in all of its parts crowded and it is not only for swingers.
In Mykonos I love the deep blue of the sea, the wind and the beautiful beaches! The last time I visited the island I chose to stay in San Marco Villas!

The villas are located on the top of a hill, not far away from the Town Center, overlooking the deep blue. Each villa is consisted of a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and a private outdoor swimming pool! The view was breathtaking! What else can a traveler ask for?
In addition to all the above, comes the important fact that in San Marco Villas, one can get isolated while enjoying the exceptional service.

In case you get in the mood of having fun and getting overboard, Mykonos Town is only ten minutes drive away !
A few more words about the villa:
The furniture was of minimalistic philosophy but chosen with the importance of visitors' comfort in mind. Soothing colors on the walls and beautiful decorative objects.

The private pool was made in a way to allow the visitor enjoy the view of the open sea. When diving or relaxing by it you got the feeling that all in the world was just you, the sea and the sky! The hours in the private pool were truly wonderful!
Maybe it was the best vacation of my life.
I felt escaping from my everyday life, relaxing and breathing slower! I can't wait till my next visit toSan Marco Villas comes!