Sunday 31 August 2014

Five things I always pay attention to when it comes to hotels!


1. The check in process. It’s important to feel welcome, to be greeted with a smile, to pay attention to my questions as well as being efficient during checking in.

2. How clean the place is, is very important to me. Nothing is more welcome and comfortable than a clean room and bathroom so I always inspect them once I arrive in a hotel and are major factors to my final rating of the place!

3. The bed! A comfortable bed with a good supportive mattress is essential for a good night’s sleep. To relax and recharge batteries at night are important to any trip.

4. The balcony and view. A nice balcony with a view is definitely the plus and additional points for any hotel. This is the area you can spend personal time and enjoy a coffee, read a magazine or just enjoy the view.

5. If extra services are offered. Like a cafeteria, restaurant, indoors or outdoors pool, a spa or gym. The more services a hotel offers the more attractive it becomes to the visitors as they can engage to numerous enjoyable activities during their free time.